Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tim Holtz

Donchajusluvhim!?  I am so jealous i could spit.  I read a little about his background and it is truly amazing.  Yes, it is possible to be crafty/artsy and come up from nowhere to become a millionaire doing what I do.  The only difference is that I don't have the guts (I was going to say something else) to give up a 9 to 5 job, go out and meet the right people at the right time and take enormous risks that could lead, and probably will for me, to failure.  Guess I'm one of those who fears failure.  I'm not the only one right?  Anyway, the purpose of writing all this was to recommend his videos which can be seen on his own site and You Tube, and probably the Ranger Inks site as well.  Fabulous new product is the alcohol ink refillable pen.  Forget Copic!  This is for me.  I already have the inks and they are cheap enough when you run out to buy more.  Plus, that blender is awesome!  Go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment