Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy new year!

Happy New Year.  So long 2014.  What will 2015 bring?  Maybe a new job, new house, maybe nothing new.  This is the year I will be 60 - Six Oh.  Don't feel that old but I guess I am.  So maybe I need to focus on making some changes.  Lose weight, different hair style, take better care of my skin, improve my wardrobe.

Other things to resolve.  Paint more, sew more, read books again.  Dig through the closet and revisit some crafts like kumihimo and jewelry making and maybe weaving.  Bring up the oil paints and canvases from the basement.  Travel to new places or revisit old places like Chicago and Kansas City.  Make a list of movie favorites and watch them all.

I feel a bit inspired so I'm going to close this and pick up my watercolors.  Auld lang syne.

No comments:

Post a Comment