Saturday, July 11, 2009

SWAPS!



I'm eager to get some more "followers" on my blog. When I get 5 more followers who are stampers or artists I will issue a challenge for an ATC swap. What is an ATC- Artist Trading Cards! It is a small piece of art, usually rubber stamped or using some form of pictorial artwork, that is 2.5" x 3.5" inches. It usually but not always has some sort of dimensional embellishment. The artist signs and dates it on the back and if the piece is one of a sequence, it is numbered. I've uploaded photos of some recent trades-- Asian theme. When I do the swap it will require that I be mailed at least 5 ATCs. I will then send 5 back to you from the other participants. More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. that is a pretty cool idea...wish I were more creative, but you got all those genes. :(

    ReplyDelete